Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gallery Guide West

Posted by Picasa
I am very honored to have had my painting featured in this month's issue of Gallery Guide West. The ad is for the New Braunfels Art League, an art organization that has been very close to  my heart for many years. It is not only a wonderful gallery but a teaching center, which is abuzz just about any day of the year.

Workshops for 2012 include award winning artists such as Deborah Paris, Myra Knapp, Kim Casebeer and Qiang Huang to name but a few. Please check the NBAL website to see who else is on the schedule. And be sure to check back often as workshops are being added on a regular basis.

7 comments:

B Lancton said...

Gaye - that is a wonderful painting. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Gaye, I love your painting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You're work is wonderful. Congratulations. Great way to start the new year! Debbie

Gaye Sekula: Impressions said...

Thank you Bea and Debbie! I was wondering who "anonymous" was. LOL!

Magical Daydream said...

Congratulations!

x

Marielle

Gaye Sekula: Impressions said...

Thank you Marielle!

Virginia Floyd said...

Gaye, I thought I'd left a comment here, but I don't see it. You know I love this painting! So great that it is featured in the Gallery Guide! Well done!